HandyWeld 130 MIG Welder
The CIGWELD HandyWeld 130 MIG welding machine offers many benefits of a professional welding machine in a compact, portable, easy to use and affordable self-contained single phase welding inverter. With QuickSet Plate Thickness Pre-Sets installed the guesswork is now taken out of the set-up, to provide excellent welding results!
Handy in Size – Huge in Features!
Handweld 130 QUICKSET MIG
The CIGWELD HandyWeld 130 welding machine offers many benefits of a professional welding machine in a compact, portable, easy to use and
affordable self-contained single phase welding inverter. With QuickSet Plate Thickness Pre-Sets installed the guesswork is now taken out of the
set-up, to provide excellent welding results!
- The HandyWeld 130 is the most modern, easy-to-use small inverter MIG Welder designed to take away the guesswork when trying to decide what parameters should be set to weld differing thicknesses of metal
- The Electronic QUICKSET provides accurate adjustment of the welding parameters reducing the amount of time wasted in the guessing settings
- Suitable for MIG with Shielding Gas and MIG Gasless Welding.
- You can weld most metals including Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium and Bronze
- CIGWELD have specially configured this machine to be able to produce great welding results from domestic household 230/240V x 10A power
- Ideal for people who want to do light fabrication, car repairs, automotive restorations, maintenance and repairs or DIY around the
home, workshop, worksite, or farm, without compromising on quality or safety
PLATE THICKNESS, QUICKSET WELDING
Plate Thickness setting allows you to set up in a flash. There is no guessing the welding parameters. Use the QuickSet feature to set the machine to the correct plate thickness you are welding.
Awesome output for a small MIG
The HandyWeld 130 delivers a maximum output of 130Amps DC, which means the machine is capable of welding metals from 0.6mm up to 6mm.
In QuickSet mode the machine is limited to 3mm maximum output. To reach higher thicknesses up to 6mm the machine can be manually adjusted to maximum Wire Feed Speed and Voltage which delivers exceptional welding results on larger metal joints.
You can weld most metals including Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium and Bronze.
As part of our local product development, we rigorously tested the HandyyWeld 130 with different metals!
- HandyWeld 130 Power Source
- CMG13DL MIG Gun 2m- Hardwired
- Work Clamp with 2.0m Lead
- 2 x Feed Rolls: 0.8/0.9mm Gasless (Fitted), 0.6/0.8mm Solid Wires
- Contact Tips: 0.6mm, 0.8mm (Fitted), 0.9mm
- Shoulder Strap
- Operating Manual (Operating Manual can be downloaded at cigweld.com.au/manuals)
- Single Phase 10A -230/240 Volt
- Electronic QuickSet control – eliminates the guesswork for setting parameters with Plate Thickness Control (max 6mm thickness)
- Duty Cycle: 130A@20%
- Gas & Gasless Wire
- Single Knob Synergic Control
- 3 Step setup
- Digital Meter – Easily view all your important welding parameters including plate thickness and welding Amps
- Weighs only 7.2kg
- Integrated Wire Feed Units -Suits 100mm spools
- Creep Start
- 1 Year Warranty – Refer to operating manual for further details
The HandyWeld 130 MIG machine is supplied with a quality MIG Gun rated to handle in excess of the maximum output of the machine.
Model Name: CMG13DL
Replacement Part Number: W52BR13D3
As part of our product development, CIGWELD rigorously test all the internal components of the welding machine and its external accessories. We make sure that the machines are not just fit for purpose, but will handle tougher than expected working conditions. The below thermal photos are taken ensure no overheating outside of our specified ranges. Additionally, we also conduct weld tests on various common metals, using the expertise of our local technical team ensuring that the settings you use on our machines are tuned to local conditions.
Internal thermal photo of EasyWeld 130 during use
CMG13DL MIG Gun – External thermal phtoo whilst being used at maximum machine output
Single-Phase 230V/240V +/-15%
Supply Lead and Plug
Rated Input Current I1eff
9.4A – 240V
Rated Input Current I1max
21A – 240V
22A – 230V
30 – 130A
Recommended Welding Thickness Range
0.6mm – 6mm
130Amps @ 20%
75Amps @ 60%
58Amps @ 100%
Nominal DC Open Circuit Voltage
6.0 kVA (at 0.8 Power Factor)
at Max Amps
L:358 x W:149 x H:273mm
15.5 – 20.5V
1 year with bonus 6 months with registration.