CIGWELD and the brands of Tweco, Arcair, Stoody and Thermal Dynamics are all part of the ESAB line of cutting and welding equipment and solutions.
ESAB is a world leader in the production of Welding and Cutting equipment and consumables. Our innovative, world-renowned equipment and solutions are developed with input from our customers and built with the expertise and heritage of a global manufacturing leader.
The ESAB brand is synonymous with world leading expertise in the following key areas:
- Manual welding and cutting equipment
- Welding consumables
- Welding automation
- Mechanized cutting systems
Through the combined strength of our leading brands, we offer a diverse range of products to provide a wide range of solutions. Each of our brands sets standards for productivity, reliability, durability, portability, flexibility and safety. Together, their integrated performance creates an unbeatable system to meet the needs of end-user applications.
Over 100 years after the company was founded, ESAB serves a global market. The group is organized in the regions Europe, North America, South America, Asia/Pacific and India.
ESAB is represented in almost every country by subsidiaries or agents. Sales and support is established in 80 countries and there are 26 manufacturing plants across four continents.
CIGWELD is the major brand of cutting and welding products marketed by ESAB in the Asia Pacific. The CIGWELD brand was introduced in 1985 and has become one of the most respected brands in Cutting & Welding. In the past year we have been working on some exciting improvements to the brand and presentation of the entire product range.
- Victor Thermal Dynamics – Manual and automated plasma cutting systems, accessories and consumables,
- Tweco – Manual and semi-automatic welding torches, consumables and accessories,
- Arcair – Carbon arc gouging torches and rods,
- Stoody – Tubular special purpose and hard surfacing wires.
The company’s advanced logistics capabilities ensure that the core product range is available next day in all major cities in the domestic Australian market. The customer service levels achieved are regarded by many as the bench mark in the industry.
While we continually strive to raise our internal service quality standards and measures, we also listen closely to our customers in all industries. Superior customer care extends far beyond our offices and manufacturing facilities. Our sales representatives and technical support personnel are recognised as the finest in the industry providing unequaled levels of service and customer training.
Our Values drive the success and spirit of our organisation. At CIGWELD, under Colfax leadership, we live our values. They help us to make strategic decisions, allocate resources, and focus our choices every day.
- Customers Talk, We Listen – The voice of the customer will always drive the development of our strategic plans and actions. Living this value is done by getting Customer Input and Expectations, at every opportunity, and by differentiating ourselves in How We Deliver to our customers.
- The Best Team Wins – Team-oriented, involved associates are our most valuable resource, and we are passionate about attracting, developing, and retaining the best talent. Living this value is done in three primary ways: 1. Building the right team – having the right people to do the job; 2. Creating the right environment – making sure that leaders create an environment where all associates can contribute, and 3. Getting the win – when you have the right people and right environment – it makes getting the win a lot easier!
- Continuous Improvement (Kaizen) Is Our Way Of Life – Set breakthrough objectives, experiment and learn every day, eliminate waste in our business processes, and benchmark the best, then better them. Living this value is done through understating that Change is a Must, and the use of Tools for Improvement. To live this value each Cigweld associate fosters an environment of continuous learning employing the Colfax Business System Tools which is the basis of our culture.
- Innovation Defines Our Future – Individual and organisational creativity will drive breakthrough ideas for technology, products, solutions, and processes. We live this value by providing differentiated customer solutions, creating products and services that improve quality of life and environmental stewardship through Creative Thinking, and by understanding What Innovation Brings.
- We Compete For Shareholders Based On Our Performance – To consistently attract and retain loyal shareholders, we must deliver best-in-class results for profits, working capital, and cash flow. We live this value by developing aggressive, yet realistic and measurable performance objectives and consistently achieving established goals.