- Global business in the industrial & trade sectors
- Australia and Asia Pacific Focus
- Great Opportunity in a Fun Environment
CIGWELD/ESAB is a global leader in the Welding and Cutting industry with a 100+ year history of providing superior value and solutions to its customer base. Our iconic market leading products together with our innovative customer service and distribution platform has facilitated ongoing growth and industry leadership.
The Content Creator will be part of a dynamic and fun team and will assist with the implementation of marketing communication initiatives in the Asia Pacific region through our digital channels. This will involve, but is not limited to, the coordination, creation and/or being the ‘face’ of video content used for social media, website and printed materials with a strong focus on video production, photography, copywriting, product reviews and promotional campaigns.
This exciting opportunity will see the right candidate be responsible for:
- Social Media Management: Content creation (video/photography), posting and analytics on all Social Media/Digital platforms, in particular Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube. You will have a strong understanding on SEO, Google Ads, website analytics and campaigns to maximise our ROI with proven techniques.
- Creative Development: Creating all aspects of digital content from video production, photography and product reviews along with copywriting content for digital and general marketing materials. This involves driving the idea from conception through to production, posting and analytics.
- Marketing Support: Support Brand Managers with new product releases through Social Media/Website channels as well as supporting the team with marketing collateral, and our customers with marketing programs, events and activities.
- Reporting & Analytics: Responsible for interpreting social and digital analytics, analysing return on investment and calculating margins and profitability of marketing activities.
Are you ready for your next challenge? Do you have what it takes?
We are seeking an energetic, fun and creative person who can create punchy, trending digital content that captures our audience, spruiks our products and services and proves why we are a market leading company.
This creative genius is also responsible for driving all SEO, Google Ads, Website Analytics and Email Campaigns with the assistance of our Marketing Specialist and Design Agency team.
We understand that creating content can’t simply be done from the office so you will also be required to attend distributor events and coordinate customer visits to get the right content – you may very well be the face of the company!
Excellent creative, analytical and communication skills are required. Experience in Graphic Design (Adobe Creative Suite) and Microsoft Excel will be viewed favourably. Must have an in-depth understanding of social media algorithms, video editing and analytics with the right determination to put our brand top of mind.
We offer an excellent salary package including bonus opportunity to attract the right candidate.