Transmig 355i Remote Plant
Transmig 355i Remote Plant comes with the Transmig 355i power source, a remote 4RX wire feeder, a Transmig Trolley for maneuverability, and more (see contents below)! CIGWELD’s Transmig 355i is a powerful 3phase 3in1 Multi-Process inverter that operates at 355A@60% Duty Cycle and offers exceptional welding results across MIG, STICK and TIG, and the added convenience […]
CIGWELD’s Transmig 355i is a powerful 3phase 3in1 Multi-Process inverter that operates at 355A@60% Duty Cycle and offers exceptional welding results across MIG, STICK and TIG, and the added convenience of CIGWELD’s AUTO SET MIG feature for optimal plate thickness control.
The AUTO SET MIG Process has been pre-programmed with synergic lines determined by material type, plate thickness and consumable diameter reduce your setup time and ensures you are always getting the best from your welds.
The Transmig 355i has an easy-to-use push-button design, convenient memory storage, and is loaded with advanced features to ensure you can always customise your welds.
And best of all you can operate it as a compact inverter or with a remote 4RX feeder.
The Transmig 4RX Wirefeeder is designed for use with the Transmig 355i Multi Process Welder – a robust 4 Roll Feeder that can operate with 200mm and 300mm spools. Fitted with a single tension arm the drive system is simple to operate for easy changing of wire and feedrolls.
The Transmig 355i is supplied with a Tweco Fusion 400 AMPair-cooled MIG Torch that can be used with the 4RX Wire Feeder. The Fusion MIG Torch is designed with an ergonomic handle that feels light in the hand to reduce operator fatigue.
- Superior arc characteristics and duty cycle
Smooth, stable arc performance at 355A @ 60%.
- Push Pull Gun Compatible
Transmig 355i is compatible with the CIGWELD TBI Push Pull Torch (#185P958180) with Sync Box (#590P958000).
- Spool Gun Compatible
Transmig 355i is compatible with the Tweco SGT250 Spool Gun (#W4011250)
- Voltage Reduction Device (VRD)
Built in as standard
- Generator Compliant
- Power Input
3 PHASE 415V
- Robust Design
IP23S designed for heavy duty fabrication
- Flexible Remote or Local Configurations
With the added benefit of operating both as a compact inverter in Local mode, or remotely with the TransMig 4RX Remote Wire Feeder (#W3000410).
- 4 Roll Feeder
Driven by a robust 4 Roll drive system to ensure smooth wire feedability
- Memory Push Button
Easy access memory to store up to 15 of your favourite welds
- Gas Purge / Wire Inch Push Buttons
Easy access push buttons to either purge shielding gas through the torch, or feed wire without wasting shielding gas.
- User Friendly
Simple to use push button design
- Adjustable Advanced Features
Burnback, Inductance, 2T/4T, Spot/Stitch Weld, Pre/Post Flow, Crater Fill, Crater Current, Crater Volts, Run In, Creep Feed & Down Slope.
- Auto Set Plate Thickness Control
Pre-programmed with synergic lines determined by material type, plate thickness and consumable diameter
- Heat Trim Control
Allows the user to customise and tweak their voltage for optimal performance when in AUTO SET MIG mode.
- 3 IN 1 Multi-Process
A true multi-process machine offering outstanding welding results across MIG, Stick TIG.
- Auto Set Process
Auto Set parameters for MIG.
Determined by material type, thickness & consumable diameter.
- Current Range
Current range for this Power Source is 30 to 355A (MIG Mode) of DC Welding Output.
- Heat Trim
Customisable Heat Trim Function allows user to tweak voltage for optimal performance (in AUTO SET MIG only).
- Push Button Interface
Simple Push button display for easy navigation.
- MIG (GMAW/FCAW) 355A @ 60%
0.6-1.2mm: Solid Wires & 0.8-2.0mm: Gasless Wires. 0.9-1.2mm: Aluminium Wires.
0.9-1.2mm: Stainless Steel Wires.
0.8-1.2mm: Silicon Bronze Wires.
- STICK (MMAW) 355A @ 60%
Power Source suitable for 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.2mm and 4mm and 5mm electrode sizes.
- TIG (GTAW) 355A @ 60%
Lift TIG function provides smooth starting and running characteristics across varying applications.
- Arc Control
Variable inductance for softer arc and less spatter or stronger arc and increased penetration.
- Euro Torch Connection
3 Year Limited Warranty*
*Refer to the operating manual for further details.
Transmig 355i Remote Plant
Part Number: W1003510
- Transmig 355i Inverter Power Source
- Transmig 4RX Wire Feeder (W3000410)
- Transmig 355i Trolley (W4015005)
- Transmig 4RX Interconnection Lead, 8m (W4016002)
- Feedroll 0.9/1.2mm V Groove (Fitted)
- Tweco Fusion 400 Mig Torch 3.6m
- Comet Professional Argon Regulator
- Flowmeter Work Clamp with 4m Lead
- Shielding Gas Hose Assembly
- Operation Manual
- Tweco Fusion 400 MIG Torch, 3.6m, Euro OTWF412X3545
- Tweco No. 4 MIG Torch, 3.6m, Euro OTWX412/3545
- Tweco No. 4 MIG Torch, 4.5m, Euro OTWX415/3545
- Transmig 4RX Wirefeeder W3000410
- 2m Interconnection Lead, 10 Pin, suits 4RX wirefeeder W4016003
- 8m Interconnection Lead, 10 Pin, suits 4RX wirefeeder W4016002
- 15m Interconnection Lead, 10 Pin, suits 4RX wirefeeder W4016004
- Tweco SGT 250 Spool Gun W4011250
- CIGWELD TBi Push-Pull Gun, 8m 185P958180
- CIGWELD TBi Push-Pull Gun, 12m 185P9581C0
- CIGWELD TBi Push-Pull Gun Neck, 40 degree 185P001002
- CIGWELD TBi Synchroniser Box 590P958000
- Twistlock Electrode Holder Lead, 400A, 5m 646779
- TIG Torch 17V with 4m lead (200A@20%) W4013801
- TIG Torch 17V with 4m lead and remote control (200A@20%) W4013800
- TIG Torch 26V with 4m lead (240A@20%) W4014601
- Transmig 355i Trolley with inbuilt cylinder carrier W4015005
- Feed Roll 0.6/0.8mm V groove (hard) 7977729
- Feed Roll 0.9/1.2mm V groove (hard) (fitted) 7977703
- Feed Roll 1.2/1.6mm V groove (hard) (fitted) 7977346
- Feed Roll 0.8/0.9mm U groove (soft) 7977733
- Feed Roll 1.0/1.2mm U groove (soft) 7977730
- Feed Roll 1.2/1.6mm U groove (soft) 7977348
- Feed Roll 0.8/0.9mm V groove knurled (flux cored) 7977734
- Feed Roll 1.2/1.6mm V groove knurled (flux cored) 7977347
- Shielding Gas Hose Assembly W7004913
- MIG Pliers CWPLIER
Transmig 355i Power Source Dimensions
700H x 287W x 517D mm
Transmig 355i Power Source Weight
Number of Phases
Nominal Supply Voltage
415 VAC 15%
Transmig 355i Compact Plant
MIG, STICK, LIFT TIG, AutoSet MIG Inverter Power Source
AS 60974.1-2006 / IEC 60974-1
Nominal Supply Frequency
Open Circuit Voltage (VRD On) Stick Weld Mode
Effective Input Current (I1eff )
Maximum Input Current (I1max)
Minimum Three Phase Generator (Recommended)
14 kVA (at 0.8 Power Factor)
MIG (GMAW) Welding Output, 40oC, 10 min.
355A @ 60%, 31.8V
STICK (MMAW) Welding Output, 40oC, 10 min.
355A @ 60%, 34.2V
TIG (GTAW) Welding Output, 40oC, 10 min.
355A @ 60%, 24.2V
3 Year Limited Warranty*