Renegade ET 300iP
GO WITH ESAB RENEGADE! Welders are always on the go, so their machines need to be too. They need to go fast and far. They need a machine that can keep up. That machine is the ESAB Renegade ET 300ip. The most portable machine with the highest power-to-weight ratio that’s always ready for the next […]
GO WITH ESAB RENEGADE!
Welders are always on the go, so their machines need to be too. They need to go fast and far. They need a machine that can keep up.
That machine is the ESAB Renegade ET 300ip. The most portable machine with the highest power-to-weight ratio that’s always ready for the next move.
ET 300ip runs Stick and TIG and has the widest input power range on the market, making it capable of handling both single-and three-phase, and puts out 5-300 amps @ 40% duty cycle.
To top it off, Renegade has a superior working range of up to 100m with minimum power loss.
- Extreme power to weight ratio in a most compact format
- Rugged composite casing for durability in the roughest environments
- For professional MMA welding with electrodes up to 6mm with a high duty cycle of 300amps at 40%
- Ideal for operation in high ambient temperatures
- The machine automatically provides operators with the optimal start and stop parameters based on the set welding current
- A booster circuit provides additional voltage for superior cellulosic arc starts and welding performance
- 3 memory settings for easy and quick access to welding parameters
Renegade ET 300iP MODEL ONLY:
- Strike the TIG arc using high frequency (HF) start sequence, which guarantees no tungsten inclusions. Switch to LiftTIG for applications where HF is not permitted
- Pulse Option:
For TIG welding on thin material, choose the ET 300iP and use the pulse functionality with a frequency of up to 999 Hz, allowing superior arc handling, controlled heat input and increased travel speed
- Water Cooler:
Simple, no fuss modular connection to water cooler (part 0445045880)
Also, check out our Renegade ES 300i.
Primary Voltage 1ph
230 VAC +/-10%
Primary Voltage 3ph
230-480 VAC +/-10%
Energy Save Mode
88W at 400V
Power Factor at Max Current
Efficiency at Max Current MMA
Efficiency at Max Current TIG
Open Circuit Voltage
Open Circuit Voltage VRD
MMA Welding Output
40% Duty Cycle 300A / 32.0V
60% Duty Cycle 250A / 30.0V
100% Duty Cycle 200A / 28.0V
TIG Welding Output
40% Duty Cycle 300A / 22.0V
60%Duty Cycle 250A / 20.0V
100% Duty Cycle 200A / 18.0V
Dimensions, L x W x H
460 x 200 x 320mm