Renegade ES 300i
GO WITH RENEGADE ES 300i. Welders are always on the go, so their machines need to be too. They need to go fast and far. They need a machine that can keep up. That machine is the Renegade ES 300i. The most portable machine with the highest power-to-weight ratio that’s always ready for the next […]
GO WITH RENEGADE ES 300i.
Welders are always on the go, so their machines need to be too. They need to go fast and far. They need a machine that can keep up. That machine is the Renegade ES 300i. The most portable machine with the highest power-to-weight ratio that’s always ready for the next move.
Renegade ES 300i runs Stick and TIG and has the widest input power range on the market, making it capable of handling both single-and three-phase, and puts out 5-300 amps @ 40% duty cycle.
To top it off, Renegade has a superior working range of up to 100m with minimum power loss.
- Extreme power to weight ratio in a most compact format
- Rugged composite casing for durability in the roughest environments
- For professional MMA welding with electrodes up to 6mm with a high duty cycle of 300amps at 40%
- Ideal for operation in high ambient temperatures
- The machine automatically provides operators with the optimal start and stop parameters based on the set welding current
- A booster circuit provides additional voltage for superior cellulosic arc starts and welding performance
- 3 memory settings for easy and quick access to welding parameters
Also, check out our Renegade ET 300ip.
Easy to carry – The three-handle roll cage design lets you either lift with one hand, with both hands, or by crane. If slinging it over your shoulder and going hands-free is ideal, the padded shoulder strap is as comfortable as they come.
Impact and drop tests – The composite casing has been designed not only to meet the highest expectations for durability in rough environments, but to exceed them. Ready for extreme temperatures, Renegade is designed for extreme conditions, like temperatures up to 55ºC.
Primary Voltage 1ph
230 VAC +/-10%
Primary Voltage 3ph
230-480 VAC +/-10%
Energy Save Mode
Power Factor at Max Current
Efficiency at Max Current MMA
Efficiency at Max Current TIG
Open Circuit Voltage
Open Circuit Voltage VRD
MMA Welding Output
40% Duty Cycle 300A / 32.0V
60% Duty Cycle 250A / 30.0V
100% Duty Cycle 200A / 28.0V
TIG Welding Output
40% Duty Cycle 300A / 22.0V
60%Duty Cycle 250A / 20.0V
100% Duty Cycle 200A / 18.0V
Dimensions, L x W x H
460 x 200 x 320mm