Rebel EMP 215ic
The go-anywhere, weld-anything machine is here! The Rebel EMP 215ic has everything you need to get the job done – start to finish – and all controlled via a 4.3in LCD screen! This true Multi-Process welder means that whether you are welding MIG/MAG with solid or Flux-Cored wire, MMA – with even the most tricky […]
The go-anywhere, weld-anything machine is here!
The Rebel EMP 215ic has everything you need to get the job done – start to finish – and all controlled via a 4.3in LCD screen! This true Multi-Process welder means that whether you are welding MIG/MAG with solid or Flux-Cored wire, MMA – with even the most tricky electrodes, or Lift TIG, Rebel will perform like it was born to run that process.
Rebel is a compact, portable welder ideal for transporting from jobsite to jobsite. With the Smart MIG function it doesn’t matter whether you have been welding for 2 years or 20 years, Rebel will make your job easier. For the novice, there is basic mode, which makes setup simple. For the experienced, the exclusive, built-in arc control that constantly monitors your weld and adapts for superior, repeatable welds.
Backed by a 3-year warranty, the Rebel EMP 215ic is equipped with a host of features; Adjustable Burnback, Inductance and Trigger Hold, Arc Force, Hot Start, Pre & Post Flow, Weld Parameter Storage, VRD, a Quick Connect gas connection, a solid cast integrated wirefeeder and an IP23S rated robust casing. To top it all off, it is specifically built to run the SGT250 Spool Gun.
- ESAB Rebel EMP 215ic
- Tweco Fusion 250 MIG Torch (Euro), 3m
- Stick electrode holder with 3m lead
- Work Lead, 3m
- CIGWELD COMET Professional Argon Regulator/Flowmeter
- Gas hose includes quick connector, 4.5m
- OK AristoRod 12.50, 200mm Spool, 0.8mm wire, 5kg
- Contact Tips & Feed Rolls to suit
Smart MIG (sMIG) Capability:
- Exclusive, built-in dynamic arc control that constantly monitors your weld
- Produces less spatter
- Basic Mode: Makes set up simple. Set wire diameter and material thickness and you are ready to weld (no advanced options)
- Advanced Mode: Exclusive built in arc control that constantly monitors complex arc characteristics adapting to your technique to provide a smooth, stable arc and superior, repeatable welds.
5-150A (120V), 5-240A (230V)
Factory Fitted Supply Plug
Duty Cycle: MIG (MAG)
205A/24.3V (230V) @ 25% | 130A/20.5V (120V) @ 20%
Duty Cycle: MMA (SMAW)
180A/27.2V (230V) @ 25% | 90A/23.6V (120V) @ 40%
Duty Cycle: TIG (GTAW)
180A/17.2V (230V) @ 30% | 130A/15.2V (120V) @ 40%
Max Plate Thickness
406H x 229W x 584D mm