Rebel EMP 235ic
The true multi-process industrial machine you have to see to believe! When it comes to portable welders, the ESAB Rebel EMP 235ic is packed with the power to weld up to a half-inch on mild steel, measuring in at 235A at 20%. You have the ability to weld a wide range of metal thicknesses and […]
The true multi-process industrial machine you have to see to believe!
When it comes to portable welders, the ESAB Rebel EMP 235ic is packed with the power to weld up to a half-inch on mild steel, measuring in at 235A at 20%. You have the ability to weld a wide range of metal thicknesses and applications, including the full range of 0.9 in both short arc and spray arc transfer, up to 1.0 solid wires, and up to 1.2 cored wires. Plus, ESAB Rebel EMP 235ic can also weld Stick rods up to 4mm and TIG rods up to 4.8mm.
Whether you have been welding for two years or 20, ESAB Rebel 235ic can make your job easier with sMIG (smartMIG). For the novice, there is basic mode, which makes setup simple. For the experienced, the exclusive, built-in arc control that constantly monitors your weld and adapts for superior, repeatable welds.
You’re on-site, out in the field, and in the shop. You need a machine that can go where you go and withstand the harsh environments you face. Rebel can. With a sturdy multi-handle roll cage, steel unibody construction, and IP23S-level protection, Rebel’s rugged exterior gives you the confidence to go where you need to go without fear.
The Rebel is a true Multi-Process inverter with professional-grade MIG performance, including flux-cored, Excellent MMA performance, including stainless steel, 6010 and 6011 cellulosic and 308L electrodes
• Exceptional lift TIG performance down to 5A
• Compatible with the Tweco SGT 250 spool gun for precision aluminium welding
Also, check out our ESAB Rebel EMP 215ic.
Why upgrade to the Rebel 235 vs Rebel 215?
- Superior Duty Cycle – MIG 235 @ 20% | (vs 205A @ 25% for 215)
- Two separate gas lines (TIG and MIG) | (vs Single Shared Gas line for 215)
- Fits 300mm Spool | (vs 200mm for 215)
- Larger Case Size: 686mm x 292mm x 494mm (28.6kg) | (vs 406mm x 229mm x 584mm (22kg) for 215)
Smart MIG (sMIG) Capability:
- Exclusive, built-in dynamic arc control that constantly monitors your weld
- Produces less spatter
- Basic Mode: Makes set up simple. Set wire diameter and material thickness and you are ready to weld (no advanced options)
- Advanced Mode: Exclusive built in arc control that constantly monitors complex arc characteristics adapting to your technique to provide a smooth, stable arc and superior, repeatable welds.
- REBEL EMP 235ic Power Source
- Tweco Fusion 250 MIG Torch (Euro), 3m
- CIGWELD COMET Professional Argon Regulator/Flowmeter
- Gas hose includes quick connector, 4.5m
- Stick electrode holder with 3m lead
- Work Lead, 3m
- OK AristoRod 12.50, 200mm Spool, 0.9mm wire, 5kg (1A5009460H)
- Contact Tips for 0.8 / 0.9 / 1.0mm
- Drive Rolls: 0.9/1.2mm V Groove (fitted), 0.8-1.0mm V Groove, 0.8/0.9mm V Knurled
- Guide tube 1.0-1.2mm (fitted), 0.6-0.8mm (spare), Aluminium Guide Kit
- Brake Assembly Spacer for 100mm spools
- Material Thickness Guide
- USB with Instructional Manual
5-150A (120V), 5-240A (230V)
Factory Fitted Supply Plug
Duty Cycle: MIG (MAG)
235A @ 20%, 25.8V | 130A @ 100%, 20.5V
Duty Cycle: MMA (SMAW)
210A @ 20%, 28.4V | 110A @ 100%, 24.4V
Duty Cycle: TIG (GTAW)
235A @ 35%, 19.4V | 160A @ 100%, 16.4V
Max Plate Thickness
30kg (Power Source) | 48kg (Plant)
495H x 292W x 686D mm
Generator Size Recommendation
4kW (120V) | 8kW (230V)
3 Years - handle to handle