ESAB Cutmaster 120
The ESAB Cutmaster 120 plasma is the largest air-cooled manual system in the range. The heavy-duty inverter system with a duty cycle of 40% @ 120A, is specifically designed for high-level applications requiring superior endurance and cutting performance.
Download the Product Data SheetPRODUCT DATA SHEET
The big brother of the ESAB Cutmaster Range
- True Cut – 40mm 1-1/2”)
- Quick Disconnect Torch for easy maintenance or machine torch conversion
- Auto-Restrike on mesh or expanded metal for maximum productivity
- True-Guard roll bar for ultimate protection
- TD Surelok® technology for better quality cuts and parts life
- 415 Volt, 3 phase, 50/60 Hz
- Auto pilot restart
- True Guard roll bar
- SL100 6.1m hand cutting torch
- 120 amp output
- 3 year limited warranty
Ergonomic Torch Handle
Easy-to-use trigger release that provides comfort during prolonged use with 75° and 90° heads.
Extended or Protected Consumable Parts
By simply changing the shield cup, you can either have:
- An extended tip for greater visibility and control and precision drag cutting at low power.
- A protected tip for on the plate drag cutting at high power up to 120 Amps.
ATC® (Advanced Torch Connector) Quick Disconnect Option
Switching to a machine torch, swapping out a damaged unit, or simply changing lead lengths is done quickly and requires no tools.
385H x 315W x 615L mm
40% @ 120A, 400V 3 ph
Maximum Output Range
415V, 3 phase, 50/60Hz