January 31st, 2022
ProLite Helmet Redemption T&Cs
CIGWELD ProLite Striker 2.0 Redemption
Terms and Conditions
Distributor: Total Tools
Purchase product: Prolite Striker 2.0 (454345)
Purchase period: 31st January – 28th February 2022
Redeem by: 15th March 2022
- CIGWELD Weldskill Gloves to be supplied via redemption, following the purchase of , CIGWELD ProLite Striker 2.0 Helmet.
- Proof of Purchase to be supplied by end of promotion 30th February 2022 to redeem Welding Gloves
By registering for this redemption, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, which will at the time of your registration, become binding between you and CIGWELD.
Participation in this redemption is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Redemption is only available online through the CIGWELD website.
This redemption is run by Cigweld Pty Ltd of 71 Gower Street, Preston VIC 3072 (Promoter).
The redemption is only open to eligible claimants. An “eligible claimant” is a person who:
- is either an Australian citizen or a resident;
- submits a registration application for this redemption in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
- registers this redemption for himself or herself exclusively and not on behalf of any other person or group of persons;
- does not in any way tamper with the redemption and/or the registration process for the redemption; and
- purchases the listed CIGWELD product from an Authorised CIGWELD Retailer in Australia only.
REDEMPTION & PROMOTION PERIOD
The redemption purchase period is as listed on the application form. The redemption registration dates are as listed on the application form.
Claimants can only register and claim the redemption electronically through a dedicated online redemption page.
Only one redemption can be claimed per transaction. To be eligible for the redemption, the product purchased cannot be purchased or used in conjunction with any other offer.
The redemption offer only applies to products outlined in that redemptions period, purchased from Authorised CIGWELD Partners in Australia.
A valid redemption registration requires providing personal contact information, including full name, contact number, email, address, delivery address, as well as the CIGWELD product purchased, Store purchased from, and providing a copy of proof of purchase (store product receipt). Any redemption registration form/application that fails to provide true and correct information will be deemed invalid and excluded from the redemption.
HOW TO REDEEM YOUR BONUS OFFER
To be eligible for the redemption offer, a claimant must, during the promotion period:
- You must have purchased the qualifying CIGWELD product from the specific partner who the redemption applies to, during the promotion dates;
- Register your details and upload a proof of purchase to the relative Redemption promotion page on the CIGWELD website;
- Once you register your details, a CIGWELD team member will review your application and deem you successful or unsuccessful based on your form answers;
- A CIGWELD team member will then be in contact with you at the end of the promotional period, to organise the delivery of your promotional product, should be meet all of the redemption requirements.
CIGWELD does not charge any fee to register for this redemption.
Delivery times will vary depending on the promotion, however, allow 2-8 weeks to receive your redemption product.
No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misdirected claim forms.
A copy of the original receipt as proof of purchase is required.
Entries may only be submitted online and in the correct form provided for at the website and will not be accepted by the Promoter in any other form.
Any misrepresentation or fraudulent information supplied by a claimant disqualifies their claim(s) and registration.
The bonus offer cannot be returned and are not, transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
The Promoter reserves the right to change, suspend or cancel the redemption offer at any time without notice.
If this redemption is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including as a result of electronic tampering or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant or voter, or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the redemption, as appropriate.
The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who it has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a Participant receiving a bonus offer are the sole responsibility of the eligible claimant or participant.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties that are incapable of being excluded (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
The laws of Victoria, Australia apply to this redemption to the exclusion of any other law. Claimants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.