ESAB OK GOLDROX “STRIKE GOLD” PROMOTION
1st March 2021 – 30th April 2021
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The OK GOLDROX “STRIKE GOLD” (Promotion) is being run by CIGWELD Pty Ltd ABN 56 007 226 815 (Promoter) of 71 Gower Street, Preston VIC 3072 Australia. Phone: 1300 674 654.
- Instructions on how to enter, information about prizes and other details contained in promotional advertisements for the Promotion form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all Australian residents.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its associated companies, suppliers, distributors, participating retailers and agents are not eligible to enter.
- Promotion commences at 12am AEDT on 1/3/21 and closes at 11:59pm AEDT on 30/4/21.
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase a pack of OK GOLDROX Electrodes from an Authorised ESAB Distributor between 12am AEDT on 1/3/2021 and 11:59pm AEDT on 30/4/2021 (Promotional Period). The winning pack will contain one (1) specially marked Golden Electrode.
- If a winning Golden Electrode is found, individuals must register their qualifying Golden Electrode online at www.cigweld.com.aubefore 15/05/2021 and retain a copy of their tax invoice as proof of purchase. Once approved by a CIGWELD employee, the winning Golden Electrode must be sent to the Promoter with the original proof of purchase for inspection.
- Late, incorrect, incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Entrants must retain their original purchase tax invoice(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the original tax invoice(s) for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase tax invoice(s) must clearly specify the qualifying ESAB OK GOLDROX Electrodes, the store of purchase and the purchase date during the Promotional Period.
- The total national prize pool is valued at AUD $9,894.15.
- There is a total of three (3) prizes, valued at AUD $3,298.05 each.
- Each prize consists of the following:
1 x ESAB ES150i PRO Inverter
1 x ESAB SAVAGE A40 HELMET
1 x CIGWELD ARC LOCKER TOOL CHEST
1 x ESAB CIGWELD BAR SET
1 x ESAB OK GoldRox 2.0x300mm
1 x ESAB OK GoldRox 2.5x350mm
1 x ESAB OK GoldRox 3.2x350mm
- The prize, or any portion of the Prize, is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No compensation will be offered if the winner does not or is unable to accept the Prize.
- The three (3) winners will be notified in writing and have their names published online www.cigweld.com.auand on CIGWELD social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube) by 31/05/2021.
- Please allow 2-8 weeks from the end of Promotion for prizes to be dispatched and delivered to the winners nominated Australian postal address.
- If for any reason a winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited from that winner and a redraw will occur.
- Redraw(s) for any unclaimed prizes will take place at the same place as the original draw on 14/06/2021 at 10am AEDT. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing and their names will be published on www.cigweld.com.auon 14/06/2021. Redraws will occur every 14 days from 14/06/2021 in the same manner until all prizes have been claimed by winners.
- Authorised under South Australia Licence No: T20/1299 ACT:TP 20/01473.1