April 28th, 2022
CIGWELD / Repco PPE Pack Competition Terms and Conditions.
CIGWELD / Repco PPE Pack Competition
Purchase product: Any CIGWELD Product
Purchase period: 1st June – 30th June 2022
Redeem by: 30th June 2022
- CIGWELD PPE Pack on offer for ONE randomly selected entrant that meet all requirements.
- Proof of Purchase to be supplied by end of the redemption period to be considered.
By registering for this promotion, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, which will at the time of your registration, become binding between you and CIGWELD.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Promotion is only available online through the CIGWELD website.
This redemption is run by Cigweld Pty Ltd of 71 Gower Street, Preston VIC 3072 (Promoter).
The promotion is only open to eligible claimants. An “eligible claimant” is a person who:
- is either an Australian citizen or a resident;
- submits a registration application for this promotion in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
- registers this promotion for himself or herself exclusively and not on behalf of any other person or group of persons;
- does not in any way tamper with the promotion and/or the registration process for the promotion; and
- purchases CIGWELD product from an participating Repco store in Australia only.
The promotion purchase period is as listed on the application form. The promotion registration dates are as listed on the application form.
Claimants can only register and claim entry to the promotion electronically through a dedicated online promotion page.
Only one promotion entry can be claimed per transaction. To be eligible for the promotion, the product purchased cannot be purchased or used in conjunction with any other offer.
The promotion offer only applies to products outlined in that promotion period, purchased from a participating Repco in Australia.
A valid promotion registration requires providing personal contact information, including full name, contact number, email, address, delivery address, as well as the CIGWELD product purchased, Store purchased from, and providing a copy of proof of purchase (store product receipt). Any entry form/application that fails to provide true and correct information will be deemed invalid and excluded from the promotion.
HOW TO ENTER
To be eligible for the promotion offer, a claimant must, during the promotion period:
- You must have purchased the qualifying CIGWELD product from a participating Repco store, during the promotion dates;
- Register your details and upload a proof of purchase to the relative promotion page on the CIGWELD website;
- Once you register your details, a CIGWELD team member will review your application and deem you successful or unsuccessful based on your form answers;
- A CIGWELD team member will then be in contact with you at the end of the promotional period, to organise the delivery of your promotional product, should be meet all of the requirements and be the randomly selected winner.
CIGWELD does not charge any fee to register for this promotion.
Delivery times will vary depending on the promotion, however, allow 2-8 weeks to receive your prize.
No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misdirected claim forms.
A copy of the original receipt as proof of purchase is required.
Entries may only be submitted online and in the correct form provided for at the website and will not be accepted by the Promoter in any other form.
Any misrepresentation or fraudulent information supplied by a claimant disqualifies their claim(s) and registration.
Prizes are not, transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
The Promoter reserves the right to change, suspend or cancel the redemption offer at any time without notice.
If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including as a result of electronic tampering or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant or voter, or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the redemption, as appropriate.
The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who it has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a Participant receiving a bonus offer are the sole responsibility of the eligible claimant or participant.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties that are incapable of being excluded (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
The laws of Victoria, Australia apply to this redemption to the exclusion of any other law. Claimants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.