This product is now obsolete. Please refer to the Transmig 175i+ (P/N: W1005185). The CIGWELD TRANSMIG 165ST is a self contained single phase multi process welding inverter that is capable of performing GMAW/FCAW (MIG), MMAW (Stick) and GTAW (Lift TIG) welding processes. The unit is equipped with an integrated wire feed unit, voltage reduction […]
This product is now obsolete. Please refer to the Transmig 175i+ (P/N: W1005185).
The CIGWELD TRANSMIG 165ST is a self contained single phase multi process welding inverter that is capable of performing GMAW/FCAW (MIG), MMAW (Stick) and GTAW (Lift TIG) welding processes.
The unit is equipped with an integrated wire feed unit, voltage reduction device (VRD applicable in Stick and Tig modes only) and a host of other features in order to fully satisfy the broad operating needs of the modern welding professional.
- Integrated Wire Feed Unit Spools up to 5kg or 200mm
- 3-in-1: MIG, STICK, TIG
- 240 Volt, 50/60Hz, 15 Amp Supply Lead Fitted to Power Source
- Fully compliant to AS 60974.1-2006. Enclosure rated to IP23S – Designed for indoor & outdoor use.
- Euro MIG Torch Connection
- Adjustable Burnback Control: The burnback control is used to adjust the amount of MIG wire that protrudes from the MIG torch after the completion of MIG welding. (commonly referred to as stick out)
- Arc Control (Inductance): The arc control operates in GMAW/FCAW (MIG) mode only and is used to adjust the intensity of the welding arc.
- Over Temperature Cut Out Protection has been fitted to Power Source
- DC Lift TIG function. Provides smooth starting and running characteristics across a broad range of applications.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty*: *Refer to operating manual for further details.
- Standards Compliant Voltage Reduction Device
- Current Range for this Power Source is 10A to 165A Provides DC Output
- Suitable for Gas and Gasless Wires
10 - 165A MIG (GMAW/FCAW), 10 - 165A STICK (MMAW), 10 - 165A TIG (GTAW)
410H x 210W x 450D mm
165A @ 30%, 22.3V (40C, 10mins) STICK (MMAW): 165A @ 25%, 26.6V (40C, 10mins) TIG (GTAW): 165A @ 30%, 16.6V (40C, 10mins)
9.0 kVA (at 0.8 Power Factor) 7.0 kW (at 1.0 Power Factor)
Maximum Electrode Size
Maximum MIG Wire Size
0.8mm: Solid, Stainless Steel & Gasless Wires
MIG (GMAW/FCAW), Stick (MMAW), Lift TIG (GTAW)
240V +/- 15%, (15 Amp Plug)
Weight (Power Source)
Supply Plug Lead