Pricing and Sales Support Specialist
- Integral role in a small dynamic team
- Australia and South Pacific Focus
- Northern Suburbs Location
ESAB/CIGWELD is a major player in the Welding and Cutting industry throughout the Asia Pacific region through its iconic market leading products and nationwide customer service. As key brands within ESAB, a successful global company, we offer the broadest range of products for the widest range of applications.
We are seeking a Pricing and Sales Support Specialist to join our Preston based team.
This role will manage pricing administration and provide support to commercial sales objectives in the South Pacific region. In particular, the implementation and coordination of pricing schedules and price books; the preparation and maintenance of customer rebates; contracts and tenders.
The position is also responsible for:
- Pricing Administration: Maintaining product and customer pricing; managing pricing schedules; fielding daily pricing enquiries and maintaining price updates and promotions
- Pricebook Creation: Alterations and uploads for all price books across a range of channels and markets and coordinating the printing and distribution of the price books to the sales team and customers.
- Contract Pricing: Provide strategic and analytical input into tender and contract reviews and administer the customer rebate programs.
- Sales Support: Support senior management with sales and commercial analysis that clearly identifies key drivers of sales results and trends. Provide input to the annual sales planning, budgets, periodical forecasting, reporting and presentations.
- Customer Relationship Management Administration: Provide day to day administration support and coordination of the Sales Funnel application with data maintenance, user ability, dashboard and reporting. In addition play a key role in defining and implementing the company’s new CRM application.
We are seeking a tertiary qualified person in a business discipline, ideally with a pricing administration background. Strong analytical skills and understanding of financials, margins and pricing is essential as is advanced level skills in MS Office products – particularly Excel.
We offer an excellent salary package, including bonus opportunity to attract the right candidate.