- Support the GM and Leadership Team
- Permanent position in an industry leading Global business
- Broad scope in a fast paced and welcoming corporate environment
CIGWELD/ESAB is a global leader in the Welding and Cutting industry with a 100 year history of providing superior value and solutions to its customer base. Our iconic market leading products, together with our innovative customer service and distribution platform has facilitated ongoing growth and industry leadership.
We are currently seeking a full time Executive Assistant looking to further enhance their career with a reputable global organisation. Reporting to the General Manager you will have exposure to all aspects of the business and be responsible for the provision of high quality and timely support to the GM and leadership team. This includes providing effective, efficient and confidential administrative services and the ability to anticipate team needs and act accordingly. Key responsibilities include:
- Diary and email management;
- Coordinate functions, meetings and workshops;
- Preparation of correspondence and analysis using Microsoft Office suite;
- Planning and organising travel arrangements for leadership team, staff and visitors;
- Expense reconciliations and finance support;
- Preparing agendas and creating PowerPoint presentations;
- Preparation and minute taking for management meetings;
- Manage day to day issues which require immediate attention;
You are a high energy and dedicated individual who enjoys working closely with people and building rapport in a team environment. Ideally applicants will have had previous experience in an EA or PE role, with advanced Microsoft office skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills. The ability to adapt and work in both a proactive and responsive capacity is essential.
We offer an excellent salary plus bonus opportunity to attract the right candidate.