Customer Services Officer
- Customer Support Role
- Attractive Salary Package including bonus opportunity
- Market Leader
CIGWELD is a major player in the Welding and Cutting industry throughout the Asia Pacific region through its iconic market leading products and nationwide customer service. As a key brand within ESAB, a successful global company, we offer the broadest range of products for the widest range of applications.
We are ideally looking for a qualified and experienced customer service professional who has good communication and customer service skills to join our dynamic Customer Services team. Having a background in welding consumables or filler metals would be a distinct advantage.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing enquiries, customer complaints and warranties by phone, email and fax;
- Managing the sales mail box;
- Processing warranties and organizing spare parts supply;
- Managing the order mail box and order entry
- Providing advice on price and availability;
- Managing credits
- Working closely with the Technical Services team to resolve technical enquiries.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dedicated team in providing exceptional customer service. You will need to be proficient in using MS Office.
We offer an excellent salary package, including bonus opportunity to attract the right candidate.