Customer Service Manager
- Lead a Customer Service Team
- Attractive Salary Package including bonus opportunity
- Market Leader
CIGWELD is a major player in the Welding and Cutting industry throughout the Asia Pacific region through its iconic market leading products and nationwide customer service. As a key brand within ESAB, a successful global company, we offer the broadest range of products for the widest range of applications.
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Customer Service professional to lead our dynamic Customer Service team to ensure before and after sales service meets and exceeds our customers’ expectations. You will collaborate closely with various functions within the company to manage customer expectations regarding availability, on-time delivery, promotions and specials, pricing, invoicing, delivery documentation, returns and credits.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading a customer service team and managing key daily activities such as manual order entry, EDI and export orders, credits, customer enquiries, promotions, pricing review and certificates covering the South Pacific region;
- Comprehensive support of business KPI’s, in particular sales growth by providing exceptional before and after customer support service;
- Effective participation in the roll out of new systems and processes;
- Training of staff to enhance skill, service delivery and efficiency;
- Providing data and statistics on the level of customer service being provided;
- Learning about products and services offered by the company;
- Developing strong customer relationships and facilitating organic growth.
We are seeking a tertiary qualified, experienced customer service professional who ideally has worked in an industrial products environment. You will have managed a team of customer service people in a fast paced call centre. Naturally you will be a strong communicator with an ability to learn about a wide range of products, systems and processes.
We offer an excellent salary package, including bonus opportunity to attract the right candidate.