Associate Brand Manager
- Global business in the industrial & trade sectors
- Promote, develop and launch products for the market leader
- New exciting role in a fun work environment
An exciting opportunity exists to join a market leading company that has been trading for almost 100 years in Australia. CIGWELD is a major player in the Welding and Cutting industry throughout the Asia Pacific region through its iconic market leading products and nationwide customer service. As a key brand within ESAB, a successful global company, we offer the broadest range of products for various industrial and trade applications.
We are currently seeking an Associate Brand Manager to join our Preston based team who will be responsible for providing a broad range of technical and marketing support activities to grow and develop the company’s Safety and Accessories brands and product portfolio.
Primary tasks include assisting with the development and sourcing of new products from conception to launch, product testing and compliance, development of packaging and technical literature and brand support of the existing portfolio.
This newly created role reports to the Senior Brand Manager and is responsible for:
- Project Managing the Safety and Accessories portfolio throughout the Asia Pacific region – including existing products and the development of new products;
- Liaising with Global Brand and Product Development teams in Europe, America and Asia;
- Driving brand growth and loyalty for the CIGWELD, EASB , TWECO and TBI brands within your portfolio;
- Project managing the design and development of product packaging as well as assist in the development of technical literature and product support materials;
- Providing product support to customer service, sales team and the customer network as required;
- Managing brand compliance in accordance with the relevant standards as well as assisting to source new suppliers and to identify new product development opportunities.
We are seeking a talented, hard working and fun candidate with a sense of humour. You will be tertiary qualified in Marketing and/or Engineering, a strategic thinker with strong business acumen and exceptional analytical skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills and sound presentation abilities are a must as is being proficient in Microsoft Office. AutoCAD or Design experience would be well regarded.
This is a great opportunity for someone to further their career in brand management in a global company.
We offer an excellent salary package including bonus opportunity to attract the right candidate.