November 25th, 2021
EW/HW Welding Competition Ts and Cs
Cigweld EasyWeld/HandyWeld Welding Competition
By entering the Competition, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, which will at the time of your entry, become binding between you and CIGWELD. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Entry to the Promotion is only available online through the CIGWELD website.
This competition is run by Cigweld Pty Ltd of 71 Gower Street, Preston VIC 3072, Australia (Promoter).
The competition is only open to eligible claimants. An “eligible claimant” is a person who:
- is either an Australian citizen or a resident with an Australian postal address; or New Zealand citizen or a resident with an New Zealand postal address; or citizen of a country in the Pacific Island or a resident with a postal address in the Pacific Islands.
- submits a registration application for this redemption in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
- registers this redemption for himself or herself exclusively and not on behalf of any other person or group of persons;
- does not in any way tamper with the redemption and/or the registration process for the competition.
ENTRY & PROMOTION PERIOD
The entry purchase period is as listed on the application form. The entry registration dates are as listed on the application form on the Cigweld website.
Entrants can only register for the competition electronically through a dedicated page.
To be eligible for the competition, you must abide by the entry conditions of:
- Submit your image/content through the Cigweld Website, Facebook Comments or Direct Message, or Instagram Direct Message;
- Image/Content meets the entry requirements as detailed on the competition page.
To be eligible for the Promotion, a claimant must, during the promotion period:
- Register your details to the relative promotion page EW/HW Welding Competition on the CIGWELD website;
- Once you register your details, a CIGWELD team member will review your application and deem you successful or unsuccessful based on your submission; as per the judging criteria
- If successful, a CIGWELD team member will then be in contact with you to notify you and organise the delivery of your prize, should all the requirements be met.
CIGWELD does not charge any fee to register for this competition.
Delivery times will vary depending on the promotion, however, allow 2-8 weeks to receive the prize.
No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost, or misdirected claim forms.
Cigweld reserves the right to use any submitted content in future marketing and promotional material.
Entries may only be submitted online and in the correct form provided at the website or through social media and will not be accepted by the Promoter in any other form.
Any misrepresentation or fraudulent information supplied by a claimant disqualifies their claim(s) and registration.
The bonus offer cannot be returned and are not, transferable, or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
The Promoter reserves the right to change, suspend or cancel the redemption offer at any time without notice.
If this entry is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including as a result of electronic tampering or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant or voter, or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the redemption, as appropriate.
The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who it has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a Participant receiving a prize are the sole responsibility of the eligible claimant or participant.
Cigweld will cover the cost to send the prizes to the winners. Cigweld will take all reasonable effort to ensure that the prize is sent safely. Cigweld holds not responsibility for damage in transit.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties that are incapable of being excluded (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
The laws of all states in Australia apply to this redemption to the exclusion of any other law. Claimants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.